Thursday, December 1, 2016

Blog 6 - Self Reflection

I remember at the start of the quarter, I didn’t quite know what to expect with this class. I had minimal experience with web design, but I was a little intimidated with the potential quantity of information I would have to absorb. As the class went on, I felt comfortable with the pace of the class. With the exercises in the book and the time spent in class, I could learn various parts about coding. Using Dreamweaver really helped with learning the content as well. I feel that the most rewarding assignment would have to be the book exercise table. Creating the table and adding the links to each assignment was difficult, but I felt that it really showed how far I have come since the first week of the quarter. I could showcase the work from the first five weeks.

The biggest challenge so far was the prospect of creating a website for the final project. I had been thinking about ideas and what I want it to look like. I decided that I want to make a website that is fully functional and can be used when it is done. I hope that it turns out the way I want it to, but I know it will take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment